Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chappy10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2013, 05:38 PM
    Bad teeth make me tired?
    I have sharp teeth and one that broke in half to the him line and have cavities could this make me tired twenty four seven even after I sleep ten hours. Gums are swollen and I get nausea all the time arms and legs hurt I get weakness in arms and bad migrains
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 25, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Dental health is known to have a direct impact on health. Why haven't you seen a dentist? Dental schools offer cheaper rates if money is an issue.
    chappy10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2013, 06:09 PM
    My fiancé and daughter are having a lot of health problems so been putting them first but it's getting to the point where I have no energy and don't want to do nothing plus no one wants to take my insurance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2013, 06:27 PM
    Are you near a university that has a dental clinic?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 25, 2013, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chappy10 View Post
    My fiance and daughter are having a lot of health problems so been putting them first but it's getting to the point where I have no energy and don't want to do nothing plus no one wants to take my insurance
    Call your insurance company to find dentists that accept your insurance.
    Tc123 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Jun 25, 2013, 09:02 PM
    Yes, please do a little research as you don't want the problem to get worse. You can definitely have health problems because of teeth. Being tired, drained, and nauseous are some of the symptoms. While these symptoms could be from something else, you don't want to play with it.

I had a similar problem with a couple of my teeth, #16 & #15, (two top left rear from the back), and found out that was what was causing me to feel sick at the time.

Also, as a few have suggested... see who takes your insurance and do check out schools. "New" dentists will check you out and do work for cheaper. They want to do a good job and there are other more experienced dentists looking after them as they work on you. So don't be hesitant. Where I live, luckily I found a place for my friend's daughter. She has no insurance and they not only worked out a payment plan but they did the work for very cheap.

Good luck and hope you feel better. Hugs!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in throat tooth nerves but teeth don't hurt bad taste bad breath [ 2 Answers ]

Pain not in teeth but throat .bad taste bad breath ,facing surgery ,not dental And concerned about risks ,no matter how much I brush floss ,use mouthwash It doesn't help .I also cough up flemm

Bad teeth make your ears ring [ 4 Answers ]

Will bad teeth make your ears ring

I'm tired of feeling bad [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my woman for 2 1/2years. It started hot but we ran into some issues fast. She needed a place to stay with her 3 kids, 4 months into our relationship, and it has been rocky ever since they moved in with me. I have committed to her but she has real problems with her ex, her...

Depression , tired and very down after wisdom teeth removed [ 1 Answers ]

HI , I am from colombia , and I find it hard to write in English so I apologize .me three wisdom teeth removed over one year and symptoms began around a month later, which were lack of encouragement, tired, agotadoy without power, could neither stand up out of bed. I've gone to many doctors,...

View more questions Search