Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ziaulhusnain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2013, 12:55 AM
    How to on built-in woofers in lg TV?
    I've an LG Golden eye 21" PIP TV. I've faced the problem regarding screen size. It will always be the set on extended position after restart. The second thing the built-in woofers I can't be on. Let me to avoid this problem.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 25, 2013, 12:58 AM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Built it yourself [ 0 Answers ]

Anybody got plans to built a hyd press

What's the reason for dual cone woofers [ 0 Answers ]

Hello am looking to find out what is the reason for dual cones ? My son bought some q powers 12 in woofers an what is the best way to install them right now we have them in a probox running them bridge please can some one help us thanks

Installing built-in Microwave over built-in walloven [ 5 Answers ]

We purchased a Jenn Air built-in microwave and want to install it right above the built-in Jenn Air wall oven (so it looks like one unit, or close to that) How much space is recommended between the 2 pcs? The installation instructions are pathetic and do not say. We tired calling them and of...

Built too much muscle!? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and 9 months ago, I quit smoking, started eating healthier, and started going to the gym. I was doing cardio and weights, but I guess I was using too much weight on my legs and butt because they got bigger instead of smaller!! How can I get my thighs and hips and butt smaller without...

Sub woofers and speakers [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one recommend any good sub woofers and speakers for tvs

View more questions Search