Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allydrozdz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2013, 04:06 PM
    I feel I don't like my life anymore?
    Now I know this is just the trick of so called attention seekers, but to have someone to vent out to would be nice. I feel like I can't enjoy life anymore. As I've lived, I've been a victim of bad luck and missed out on a lot of opportunities which now can no longer be taken. Although to some extent I'm satisfied with certain aspects of my life, for example, being in a relationship, with a healthy sex life and open communication, I still feel there are certain things missing. I just want to reach out and try new things, like traveling to foreign places, hit as many music festivals as I want, meet my favourite celebrity for the first time, and the list goes on. I just can't seem to face it; the fact that it might be years before I get to visit different places, the fact that I can't afford to go to as many festivals as I'd like, the fact that I will probs never meet the person I like so much, even just for one day at least, and so forth, et cetera. It's so painful and bugging me like hell.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2013, 05:06 PM
    Do you have a Psychologist right you you visit? Perhaps consider seeing one... they can help you will issues such as this. Some things you can't do yourself... and living with something that can be treated is wasting years you will never get back.

There is no shame in seeking help... or getting it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I feel the same anymore [ 0 Answers ]

So basically I started dating this amazing guy. Ended up losing my virginity to him and falling in love. I moved in with him later on for only about a week until some stuff came up... Ever since I've been constantly pissed off at the world and mainly taking it out on him... And I've been getting...

I don't feel the same way about my boyfriend anymore [ 0 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years and I just don't feel the same way towards him anymore. We just recently got engaged and I feel that it was because it was "supposed" to happen... like it was the next step... we bought a house together which is technically mine as it's under my name...

I don't feel the same way about my boyfriend anymore [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a year now everything was so perfect at the beginning of our relationship I was so happy but then I don't know what happened between me and him we argue all the time now he's called me names like dumb ***** and he's told me to f**** off several times he always gives...

I don't feel things anymore [ 2 Answers ]

I have been through A lot and now I don't feel things like joy, happyness or love. I know deep down that I really do like my boyfriend but I don't get those wearm fuzzy feelings or chills when he touches me, like I did with other boys I was with. I rarely feel feelings like pain but I do feel it...

I don't feel like I can Trust him anymore. [ 3 Answers ]

It was a stupid lie but I have no idea why he even did it. Ive asked him and he doesn't know either. I asked who'd text him and called him (after noticing the name and number wasn't one I'd seen before) and he told me it was his dad responding late to a message he'd sent. When I confronted him...

View more questions Search