jimmie p Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2013, 10:36 AM
    Waxing tile floors to commercial levels
    Commercial floor care;
    How much to charge for stripping& waxing tile floors w/5 coats of wax
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2013, 05:02 PM
    It would help if you gave us an idea of where Country, State and City... and what time of commercial business this is for... as many factors are involved customary rates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start a business stripping & waxing floors [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start a business stripping & waxing floors,I would like to know how do I charge a customer.

Bidding for Stripping, waxing, and buffing floors [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Vermont, I am considering getting into stripping, waxing, and buffing(burnishing) floors, I have done some research as far as pricing jobs, but what I have found are from about 3 years ago, so I was hoping to get a suggestion for the current market, as well as a suggested minimum...

How much to charge per square foot for waxing floors [ 1 Answers ]

How much should I charge my client for stripping and waxing the kitchen floors and 6 bathrooms in a commercial office?

What to Charge Per Square Foot for Waxing Floors? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small cleaning service in commercial cleaning company and I'm looking to excel my business my trouble is not knowing what to charge per square footage, can you tell me. What's the amount to charge for a commercial company per square footage in waxing floors? How do you chare for...

Laying new tile floors left mess on my wood floors [ 1 Answers ]

I had my wood floors removed from my kitchen and new tile laid. Unfortunately, there is mastic residue on the wood floors remaining in my family room. They are Bruce hardwoods a about 12 years old. How can I clean them?

View more questions Search