Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ageebooth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2013, 10:25 AM
    Yellow Bleach Blonde Hair
    How do I add low lights to my hair?
    It is much too light and looks horrible!
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2013, 11:20 PM
    You may put in streaks of color using a demi-permanent product, in a natural/neutral shade. Please refrain from using ash-based products on bleached hair, as the result will likely be odd tones involving a greenish cast. I hope this helps, sweetie :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bleach black hair blonde with natural bleach [ 2 Answers ]

Like I am natural blonde but I went black and I only have bleach like clothing bleach and I bought a box of blonde die can I bleach it orange then the blonde die with natural it out ?

I have bleach blonde hair what color of semi permanent warm golden blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to go from bleached blond back to light brown, do I go to a warm golden blonde and then in that same day color it light brown

How to get rid of orange and yellow hair without using any more bleach [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was black and I have been bleaching it for the last few months to get it a light blonde and there still isorange and yellow bit still in my hair I don't want to use any more bleach and I don't want to use a toner what else would help the orange and yellow tones go??

Bleach blonde/white/yellow/ginger [ 1 Answers ]

I have bleached my hair 2 time now it is very white and very yellow at the ends I want to put a semi permanent over all of my hair to even out the blonde, as its already really light and amazingly still in great condition I want just a natural blonde shade all over sooo can I use a natural blonde...

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

View more questions Search