Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jace128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 05:06 PM
    Plan b
    I had intercourse and the person pulled out I took the plan be pill to be safe 2 days after a week after taking the pill I bleed for two days now I'm two days late from my original perioddate is this normal
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2013, 05:07 PM
    Time for a course in human reproduction.

First of all... "Pulling out" isn't birth control. Its like turning down the water pressure when you are washing it so the car doesn't get quite as wet. Neither is the plan B pill. Yes it can screw with your period a little... and also be aware... the plan B pill isn't 100% effective. Pulling out is maybe 5% effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a data plan (through verizon) but no texting (SMS/MMS) plan. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a data plan (through verizon) but no texting (SMS/MMS) plan. Since I don't have a texting (SMS/MMS) plan, will I get charged to my bill if I send snaps through snapchat?

Plan to move oversea, best plan of attack? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 and plan to move to Hong Kong next March, most likely permanently. I have about $40K in Roth and $170K in 401K, live in MA, also own an apartment that I want to sell but that can wait, valued at about $200K. What's the best plan to withdraw these fund with the least amount of penalty?...

View more questions Search