Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2013, 09:21 PM
    Will she cheat with him, maybe ? Will she cheat with the man from the market, she may, is is already cheating with a neighbor how knows?

It is a matter of trust and how a relationship is going.

Time to talk to her, without fighting or yelling
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jul 3, 2013, 09:15 PM
    First, print out this exchange and keep it somewhere safe,, you may need it in divorce court.
    You have to confront her with it. You can't walk around with this eating at you day in and day out.
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Jul 11, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Have you talked to her yet? How did it go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did my wife cheat on me? [ 4 Answers ]

About 4 years ago, my fiancé who is mow my wife, me, her 2 kids, my son, my dad, my good friend from college, his son and my friends younger brother were all down at my family's ranch. My wife, friend and our kids were out fishing and when she said I have to pee. So, my friend's younger brother...

How does a married man get rid of a woman that wants him to cheat on his wife [ 24 Answers ]

I am a bondsman and I met a woman through work that wants me to be her booty call. I don't want to cheat on my wife but I don't want to hurt the girls feelings. What should I do

My girlfriend and her friend cheat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im 27 year old female who has been dating my partner for the last 2 1/2 years. About 1 year ago my partner and I were at one of her friend's party and I was a little upset that night because I had a fight with my mom (shes doesn't accept me being gay) but I decided to go ahead to the party...

View more questions Search