Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kat89007 Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jun 23, 2013, 01:37 PM
    Seriously need help... I'm nearly dying.
    Okay so I seriously need help...

I really really like this guy. I've liked him for almost 2 years now and he used to fancy me but I didn't know. He has showed some flirting signs but he is really shy about stuff like that. People say when their feet point towards you they like you, and when they play with their hair, and when they look at you a lot, or when they flirt to get your attention they like you. Hes done all of these things and more but I'm not sure if it's just me thinking all of this and that's all made up rubbish. He is quite shy.

I really want to go out, I cannot look at him without feeling a pain in my stomach (and brain) and feeling sick because I just need to know. But yeah, it's not that simple. I didn't mention this, but he's one of my closest friends but I REALLY like him and know I have to do something and this sounds incredibly mean and I don't mean it to be, but my friends are pretty useless when it comes to this.

Someone please help me. If you need more information just ask please. I just REALLY need help before I go actually insane with love :/

Thanks
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 01:40 PM
    Tell him you like him... you may be surprised to find out he likes you too.

If you don't tell him, you may never know.

Jun 23, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Thanks but I'm just so nervous that if it doesn't go right then ill never get over it and hell never like me because I know he might like me now and then get over me but basically I'm a scaredy cat... but thanks will try :)
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Jun 23, 2013, 01:54 PM
    Kat, If he won't make a move, maybe you should.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 23, 2013, 01:57 PM
    KAT! I'm going to be tough on you. You are a teen. Less than a year ago, you desperately wanted foster parents and were very naïve about what that means. You are naïve about signs that someone likes you. You are in too much danger of combining this 'dying' love with your problems with your mother, jump into bed, and get pregnant, despite using condoms.
    PLEASE tone down the love and be happy with like for now.
    Yes, tell him you like him!
    "You know... I've liked you for a long time, a lot... and I still am not sure if you like me a lot too..."
    It's not that hard. Finding the right time and place is the hard part.
    A - no one else around
    B - quick exit possible for each of you, like one minute before you have to go to somewhere.

Jun 23, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Thanks... btw I've come up with a solution with my mum... I hide in my room... and thanks... but I wouldn't ever get pregnant young... but I understand what your saying
    current pert

Jun 23, 2013, 02:12 PM
    'I wouldn't ever get pregnant '
    Oh but you would, if your birth control failed, and it fails every day all over the world. Of course I'm just assuming that your burning love will lead to sex.. please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jun 23, 2013, 02:15 PM
    Well yes it probably would... but not at a young age... plus its not legal

I'm 14... so yeah

If I did ask him out Robert... how... I'd be to worried that hed say no
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat89007 View Post
    im 14 ... so yeah

if I did ask him out Robert ... how ... I'd be to worried that hed say no
    Then don't ask him. Read a book instead. Do your homework. Take walks. Don't think about boys for at least year.

Jun 23, 2013, 02:24 PM
    I read A LOT. Homework done. I am an active person I'm not just TV and laptop... I just really need some sense of relief and end to it all
    Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 02:31 PM
    I read A LOT. homework done. I am an active person im not just tv and laptop....I just really need some sense of relief and end to it all
    thanks
    You refuse to take any suggestions and are still moaning about it, so I'm thinking take your brain elsewhere and stop thinking about boys for a while, especially this one. As you mature, it will all come clear -- trust me!

Jun 23, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kat89007 View Post
    im 14 ... So yeah

if i did ask him out robert ... How ... I'd be to worried that hed say no
    So what! Now what!

Jun 23, 2013, 02:44 PM
    Im really confused... you said that I should ask him out..,. all I'm asking is how
    current pert

Jun 23, 2013, 02:50 PM
    Not one person here told you to ask him out.
    READ what we said.
    I get miffed when people don't bother to read.
    I also get tired of teens who ask a thousand times a day how to ask someone out. You don't ask him out! You find out if he likes you! How simple can it be??
    I like you, I thought you like me too?

Jun 23, 2013, 02:54 PM
    My intention here is ONLY to help get you OUT of the vibration you are in. Look at where YOU are... does it feel good? No! So change it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 05:28 PM
    You're 14 and your hormones are probably out of control, you will not die from this. Thinking you will proves how young you are.
    You can either stay friends with him or work up the nerve to tell him you like him, it's up to you. There is no magic answer we can give you
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jun 23, 2013, 09:32 PM

im 14 ... so yeah
    Hun, I'm 16, I'm still young too, and honestly, don't waste your time. Don't waste your time on boys, relationships don't truly work out until your older. You're too young to be worried about boys anyway. I'm guessing you'll be going into high school soon, and trust me, if you plan on graduating, boys will only slow you down. You will have a lot more stress on you when you start high school and I can promise you, boys should NOT be this big of a concern of yours.
    current pert

Jun 24, 2013, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker129 View Post
    Hun, I'm 16, I'm still young too, and honestly, don't waste your time. Don't waste your time on boys, relationships don't truly work out until your older. you're too young to be worried about boys anyway. I'm guessing you'll be going into high school soon, and trust me, if you plan on graduating, boys will only slow you down. You will have a lot more stress on you when you start high school and I can promise you, boys should NOT be this big of a concern of yours.
    Well said by someone just a little bit older.

Jun 24, 2013, 08:32 AM
    Thanks everyone
    :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2013, 08:41 AM
    Relax the years will bring more experience and maturity to control your own feelings. We all go through the growing pains process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re dying [ 2 Answers ]

I am watching my mother-in-law die from emphyazema, copd, broncitis, on thanksgiving day for 5 1/2 hours she was out of it, all most comatose she states that she was visiting the man up-stairs. Her oxygen tank is on 4 1/2 now and she refuses to sleep in the hospital bed, she still wants to smoke....

Dying kittens [ 1 Answers ]

We have got 2-3 days old kitten think tey are abondened by their mother How should they be fed How to make them urinate and bowels Or should I contact the local veteran how can I get a veterans contact Can we prepare cat food at home

I'm dying [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do I feel like everything is changing in my life for the worst I hate who I've And I don't know its all kind of hard to explain how exactly I feel in my head I guess you could say I'm lonely I have a boyfriend an amazing one but sometimes I feel as though he does not...

I think I'm dying... [ 2 Answers ]

Please help... My boyfriend and I broke up and I was hoping someone could give me an idea or two for an amazing romantic gesture... that doesn't cost anything... and that would REALLY fix and help things... I don't want to lose him because he is truly the only guy that really cares... we've been...

I think I'm dying [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having weird nightmares about my recent grandmother and I feel I am going to get an icredibley life threatening disease and I'm going to die very shortly... I'm really scared :( please help me! If I do die what will be instore for me on the other side... is there really a tunnel to...

View more questions Search