Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjarvis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 01:01 PM
    Bright Red to Dark Red
    I naturally have dark brown hair. I recently used a high lift red color because I didn't want to bleach my hair before coloring it. My goal was to get a dark red hair color, but my hair is very bright red. I would like it be a dark red, but I'm not sure what color to use now. Please Help!

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my dyed dark red hair to a bright red? [ 21 Answers ]

I have been to 3 different salons over the past year, and I bring in the same pictures and ask for the same color red (think lead singer of paramore or poison ivy in batman)... not once have I been able to get what I keep asking for. I have had my hair dyed dark brown, black, and even purple. To...

The best way to get naturally dark brown hair bright red? [ 0 Answers ]

I have naturally dark brown hair and have been applying red dyes but I would like it to go bright red, how do I achieve this? Do I need to use bleach first to lighten it?

Bright red to dark red hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I put bleach over my black hair as I wanted to go red. After I washed the bleach off I then put the red dye on it and now its tooo red! I have dark features and olive skin so I need a darker red! I wanted it like cheryl coles when she was red. So tonight I'm going to dye over with a...

I left color in too long and red turn dark dark red [ 1 Answers ]

So I got distracted while doing an at home hair coloring kit, and the "true red" turned to black red... how long should I wait to try and dye it to a lightet red/brown?? :eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.