Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    64impalass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 09:06 AM
    Tattoo bumps
    I have a week old tattoo with small red bumps around it... is it cause I loaded up on a &d an lotion? the bumps aren't nasty just a little itchy an the tattoo isn't infected
    Dub2322 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2013, 07:39 PM
    I have plenty of tattoos and I have had a few do that.. Your skins probably just irritated. I would use aquafore when ever you get out of the shower because that's when your pores really open up and before you go to bed.. And try not to scratch..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two strange bumps on head of penis with smaller bumps below head [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I came back from vacation (about 2 months ago) down south and had sexual intercourse with a few different women (unprotected). I came back home worried so I did not waste any time to get checked by a doctor. He took a blood test and swabs. And all the tests came back negative. I had sex with...

What do you think about tattoo? [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what to say because I'm an special Ed

First Tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am going to go get my first tattoo today and I was just wondering how bad it hurt. What it feels like. I have had a child and everyone I know has a tattoo, so I know that I can do it, but I am nervous. I don't know what to expect, can anyone let me know their experience and what...

View more questions Search