Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bigredcat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 05:52 AM
    What year are you entitled to a pension
    I was born in England 1964 came here 1968 been living and working in Australia all my life .will I be entitled to a pension
    Bigredcat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 05:53 AM
    No Australian pension
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 23, 2013, 10:32 AM
    I assume you are referring to a government pension. This site should answer:

Eligibility for Age Pension

If you are asking about a private company pension, that may be specific to the company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I entitled to a pension in Australia? [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Australia but left when I was 20.I have been living in Greece for 31 years now,but I plan to return to Australia permanently.Have I lost any citizen rights?Am I entitled to a pension and at what age?

I am 55 my husband as just died he was 60 am I entitled to a widows pension? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 55 my husband recently died at 60 can I claim any sort of widows pension from the government

Entitled to pension? [ 1 Answers ]

I got married 10/2/99 in NYC. I now live in Atlanta, my spouse still lives in NYC. This year will make 10 years. We have three minor children together. I filed for divorce in Atlanta but my spouse refused to sign. My spouse now filed in NYC and is sending the paperwork to me. Before I sign, I want...

401 or state pension 25 year pension [ 1 Answers ]

I always wonder if I had a 401k insteed of a state pension. The period is from: 1969-1994. I received $1,000 a month for life. Have already received $192,600 But what about other scenario. 401K investment plan during the same period. Would it be better, the same, or worst?? ...

View more questions Search