Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livinginclip84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2013, 07:19 PM
    17 weeks pregnant - dove off diving board and feel fine, no bleeding and no cramps.
    I have pretty much no bump yet, though I am 17 weeks, and not thinking I dove off the board- head first twice before I realized what I was doing.
    I feel 100%- no bleeding, no cramping, nothing, but yet, here I am and I googled 'diving while pregnant" and everything I click on pretty much says I should go directly to the ER-- because I probably killed the little one. However, on the few posts I see regarding women who were diving (not belly flopping or cannon balling mind you) they were fine. Anyone else made this mistake and you were fine.. I won't be doing it again.. ever. But some reassurance might be a little bit helpful.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2013, 07:52 PM
    Just don't do it again. You and baby should be just fine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2013, 11:18 PM
    Since there are no outward signs you should be OK, *** do not do it again,
    And how do you forget and just do it,?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

9 weeks pregnant w/ cramps [ 0 Answers ]

I went to the doc like you said he said I'm probebly like 9 weeks pregnant and he took my blood . I have to wait for results I get them tue.. But I have been fine since I went to the doc on tue . But today I have a little bit of cramping I keep going to the bathroom to c if there's blood but none...

2 weeks of vaginal bleeding, severe cramps [ 0 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, been taking birth control for the past year, sexually active, and took antibiotics February 7th through the 14th to treat a uti. Starting on February 11th, I have had light to moderate bleeding. Brownish red, and there appears to be tissue and blood like during menstruation. This...

14/15 weeks pregnant & having cramps [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant. The last couple days I have been crampy, but today it almost felt like I had been doing sit ups for hours. This is my first successful pregnancy, my last one was a miscarriage (blighted ovum). I did have a blood pocket in the beginning of the pregnancy, but things...

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

Diving board [ 1 Answers ]

A diver jumps with an upward velocity of 2.0m/s, from a 10m diving board. How long will it take to hit the water?(answer: 1.6s). There is the answer but how do I get it?

View more questions Search