Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CG Triggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 03:19 PM
    First two deceased brothers of Delta Sigma Pi
    Who were the first two decease brothers of Delta Sigma Pi?
    PortalWriter Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

May 19, 2007, 12:52 PM
    The start of your journey to find to find the answer to your question could start with this website:

Untitled Document
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 01:19 PM
    The founders of Delta Sigma Pi were Alexander F. Makay, Alfred Moysello, H. Albert Tienken, and Harold V. Jacobs. They decided they should do something for the benefit of the student body at large. They decided to form a club that would be open to all business students. Hence, Delta Sigma Pi. I could not find the first two deceased original brothers, but Jacobs was the last one living among the four.

History of Delta Sigma Pi

Moysello died in 1941, Tienken died in 1949, Jacobs died in 1972 and I cannot find the dod for Makay, but he would have died before Jacobs.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Okay, I finally found out when Alexander Frank Makay died - had to use the webcrawler search engine. He died in January of 1952. So that makes Alfred Moysello (d. 1941), H. Albert Tienken (d. 1949), Alexander Frank Makay (d. 1/1952), and Harold V. Jacobs (d.1972).

Do I get an A for this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loved by two brothers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm china and I'm the one who wrote last time on the topic "should i give his brother a chance" and the one who wrote "help me plese i'm confused' right now the guy that I truly like is here in the US and well we have been communicating through e-mail. The problem that I have now is that his...

Brothers... [ 28 Answers ]

OK, so I have 5 brothers all very different characters. The oldest Martin, is 35yrs - outgoing, but also laid back, a good sense of humoursettle with kids and we get on well. Darren is about 33yrs very quiet and has a shy factor, but has a great sense of humour, happilt married with children...

View more questions Search