Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabw00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2013, 08:25 AM
    Stiff neck
    My 4 yr old grandson woke up this morning with a stiff neck and a low grade fever is this something serious or just where he's been swimming and jumping on a trampoline
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

Jun 22, 2013, 09:21 AM
    I would watch his fever.

What is his temp?

A stiff neck and fever can be signs of many things, but one more serious is Bacterial Meningitis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stiff neck [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a stiff neck since yesturday and today I have had a pain with the stiff neck in the center to the left of my shoulder blades with a burning sensation and now I feel a slight numbness on the left side of my cheek off and on, I have been taking Arthritis Pain Relief and it not seem to be...

Cough, headache, stiff neck [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a congested cough for about 5 days, last night I began running a low grade fever and developed a pretty intense headache. This morning I woke up with a headache and stiff neck and it feels like the headache is getting progressively worse. I can barely move my neck at all. I don't currently...

Stiff neck and headache [ 0 Answers ]

I went to an urgent care clinic two days ago because I had these a stiff neck, headache and a fever. I was told I had a sinus infection, given antibiotics and sent home. The fever is gone but the other symptoms have worsened, what can I do?

Stiff Neck [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two days, I have had a stiff neck! I just now felt what seems to be a lump on my neck area connecting to my shoulder. When I put pressure on it, it is sore. Any suggestions?? God Bless, Ginger Rogers :)

Stiff neck [ 1 Answers ]

My son has had a sore neck for a couple days now .Plus he says his side hurts when he breaths.He hasn't been sick and is very healthy.What could it be?

View more questions Search