Ask
    chris199440 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 02:20 PM
    My son!
    Hey,
    My name is Chris.
    I live in Ireland with my 5 sons.
    My wife died when my oldest son was 6.
    I'm only 38 so I find it quiet hard to handle my sons.
    4 of them are easy to handle but my youngest son is very hard to cope with.
    Hes always getting kicked out of sports and even school.
    Hes always fighting with people in his class and his brothers.
    Last week when I came home from work I caught him having sex.
    What should I do??
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 02:35 PM
    How old is this son and who was he having sex with, in your home it sounds.
    chris199440 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Hes 16,he was having sex with my best friends daughter who is 19.
    And you he was in his room.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Make sure you make him stick to the rules and pay the consequences if he doesn't. Two more years and he is own his own.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 05:41 PM
    In my part of the USA that would constitute statutory rape of a minoir but that's besides your point. He may leave in two years as the previous post stated but make him follow your rules for now.
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chris199440
    Hey,
    My name is Chris.
    I live in Ireland with my 5 sons.
    My wife died when my oldest son was 6.
    I'm only 38 so i find it quiet hard to handle my sons.
    4 of them are easy to handle but my youngest son is very hard to cope with.
    Hes always getting kicked out of sports and even school.
    Hes always fighting with people in his class and his brothers.
    Last week when i came home from work i caught him having sex.
    What should I do???
    I am sorry about your wife.. man I would be so mad if I came home and caught my son having sex in my house. I always told my partner that if I caught him I would slap his bare in front of his partner. It would embarrass him enough not to use the house for it anymore
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zelda
    i am sorry about your wife..man i would be so mad if i came home and caught my son having sex in my house. i always told my partner that if i caught him i would slap his bare in front of his partner. it would embarrass him enough not to use the house for it anymore
    You would spank a 16 year old boy's bare bottom in front of his girlfriend? You expect a good result from that? I'm going to assume that you do not have children hence this truly odd recommendation that you offer.

Mar 31, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Well I would not want them disrespecting me in my home either.. im not going to let a 16 year old child have sex in my house.. that is the case I would ever slap my child

Mar 31, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Comment on ballengerb1's post
    You proved a point
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Zelda, your ideals may change when your 8 month old turns 16. Until then you truly do not know what exactly you would do.

Mar 31, 2007, 04:57 PM
    OK thank you j 9
    SoonToBeMumOf5 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2007, 04:13 PM
    I'm from N.Ireland and I read somewhere that 16 is the legal age here. I know my 15 year old son is having sex and there is nothing I can do about but he wouldn't do it at a time he knew he could get caught. All you can do is talk about it to him and tell him your concerned and what would a 19 year old girl want with a 16 year old boy?
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 14, 2007, 03:01 PM
    I have a 15 yr old son, and a daughter who is 18, I have a feeling he would jump
    At a chance with one of her friends. One of my daughters friends
    Told my daughter that he was hot. My son of course was very impressed.
    Nothing came of it as far as Im aware. I don't think it is abnormal for teens at this age,
    But as parents we wish for them to do the morally right things.
    I just lecture them all the time and hope and pray that some of what I preach will
    Stick in their little brains. I have told my son that I would rather he wait to have sex but that if he doesn't then to protect himself against all the life changing things that can happen. I have even went so far as putting a condom in his wallet, I told him that I hope it is there for a long time. As far as in the house, well it would be very disturbing but I would not tramatize him over it. I would talk to him about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Son just on 16 [ 34 Answers ]

My son is just on 16 and is very keen on a girl he met at school and who he has known for some time at school and at Scouts. Over the last month they have noticed each other more. The problem is that my wife has an objection to my son having a girlfriend until at least 18+ and has grounded him for...

My Son [ 4 Answers ]

My 2 years old son not yet to start speak he, just call 'mummy' or 'daddy' only... we, me and wife is normlly not outspoken much please help me

Looking for my Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find my son who I have not seen since he was 18 months old he is now 24 yrs old. How can I find him for free as I am disabled and on benefit? Please help Thanks Tyreburner

Our New Son [ 27 Answers ]

Noah Samuel Kohen, son of Chava (orange) and Alex Kohen Born April 28, 2006 at 2:46 pm 7 lbs, 9 ounces Thank you for the warm welcome and kind wishes. The c-section went well with no complications. Noah is a large healthy baby, despite toxemia and early delivery. My wife is...

My son is gone... now what? [ 15 Answers ]

My son, Tiponi passed away in Dec. 2004. My shield of numbness is gone from me. I feel alone on the subject of death as no one here will talk about it or my son, Tiponi. If I mention his name the subject is quickly changed. If I have a moment of crying because I miss him so... my boyfriend...

View more questions Search