Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momov31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Dropshippers for online store
    :confused: how can you find a legitimate wholesale dropshippers through all the scammers
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Well I hear megastore and doba are both good.Go with what mostly you hear people which is the best one. The one that people talk mostly about might be the good one to join.
    shellyki Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2008, 10:20 PM
    I have wanted to do dropshipping as well - My thought has been to find products I like myself and then market them. I also have found many scam sites so I understand the frustration!

Here is a couple sites that look pretty good but I have not went to deep into it yet.
    Drop Ship Sites
    Wholesale Directory - Directory of wholesale merchandise suppliers and distributors

Include "free" (dropship directory) and "100% free" (dropship companies)
    When doing a search hopefully this may weed out the pay for access scams but no guarantee :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Store [ 3 Answers ]

Is their a way a person can open their own store on the internet without eBay & without breaking the bank?:o

Shoe Store [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like to get a small business loan to open a shoe store, I do not know how to get this proposal started. Would you please give me some ideas or a good business plan? Also, I was thinking if it would be a good idea to start of the shoe store in a flea market or something like that? ...

View more questions Search