Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medapatt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 11:18 AM
    Bleached Blonde to Brown?
    Ok guys... I've shoulder length inverted bob and I've been highlighting and then coloring my hair dark for years... but this time my hair is not in the best shape. It's straw like and has the most hideous strawberry green tint to it.

My question is this... I want to go back brunette. How is the best way to do this? I have green eyes and always love the darker hair and I get bored with my hair easily but the bleached out look is so not my look anymore.

Advice please??
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2013, 08:23 PM
    Well first a question... what is "strawberry green"? Does your hair have a green cast to it? Or a red cast? Also what type of product have you been using to color your hair dark? Permanent color? Demi or Semi Permanent? More info is required :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my hair back to brown from bleached blonde [ 1 Answers ]

How to get my hair From bleach blond to brown hair

Bleached blonde back to light brown [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 54 and I bleached my hair and now would like to go back to light brown, How can I do this myself?

Dying hair from bleached blonde to brown [ 2 Answers ]

I went recently for a fullhead bleach other than just roots, but underneath my hair went orange, I went back and she sorted it out for me and bleached allover but I'm now white with a few orange bits, how do I go back light brown? Without any disasters?

View more questions Search