Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pablo R Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 08:49 AM
    Retirement Plan with TN visa
    I'm an employe of a University working under TN visa status, They've been discounting from my pay check a SERS (School Employees Retirement System) also a state retirement plan. My question is if I move to other state with different job (not academic related) how can I keep benefits in my records? Or if I move back to Mexico, can I get some compensation for these plans that I'm Paying. I appreciate the answers. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

401(k) and retirement plan [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between 401(k) plan and Retirement plan?Is this the same or different?

J-1 Visa third year contract required to have retirement plan? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Both my husband and myself are on J-1 teaching visas. We have just started our third year with the school and have been informed that we now have to make contributions to a retirement plan. As exchange teachers on J-1, are we obliged to have a retirement plan? It seems that since we are...

Retirement plan contribution [ 7 Answers ]

I am in my companies retirement plan through American funds. When I first stared 1 1/2 years ago. After three months they started taking money out of my check to companies in there retirement plan. How do they have the right to take money out of my check without my consent? Is this legal? I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.