Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zandria13 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 05:53 PM
    13 and scared.. .
    I'm 13 I have been dating someone name eric and its going to make 10 months on the 24th and I haven't let him have sex with me ! My question is will the doctor say you're a virgin on the first try ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Oh, goodness. Why would you want to have sex when you are 13?

Jun 20, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Its not that I want to , but he always saying " Zandria come on its not going to hurt we'll almost been together for an year " so like ? Idk what to do. .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria13 View Post
    Its not that I want to , but he always saying " Zandria come on its not going to hurt we'll almost been together for an year " so like ? Idk what to do . .
    Say no.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 05:58 PM
    You don't know?

Do you know if you want to be a mother?

Jun 20, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Um , yeah but I think I'm doing a pretty good job I haven't let him have sex with me and we have been .dating for 10 months my question is what will the doctor say on my first try ? Even if I do it !
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria13 View Post
    Um , yeah but I think I'm doing a pretty good job I haven't let him have sex with me and we have been .dating for 10 months my question is what will the doctor say on my first try ? Even if I do it !
    Where does a doctor come into the picture?

You do realize this is your first big test to be an individual, to have good self esteem, to NOT be a doormat -- you want to say no. If you cave, you are going to lose a very special treasure.

Jun 20, 2013, 06:10 PM
    I bring up the doctor situation because my mom always saying " Oh , I'm going to take you to the doctor to see if your a virgin but she didn't yet " so that's my question willthe doctor say I'm a virgin if my skin doesn't stretch or my hymen is still present?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 06:12 PM
    Oh my :(. I am not sure how old he is, but you should always listen to adults in this situation. Are you ready to have a baby? If not, don't have sex!

Jun 20, 2013, 06:19 PM
    He's 14 , but can someone answer my question?
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 06:26 PM
    Yes, the doctor will tell your mom since you are 13.

Jun 20, 2013, 06:30 PM
    13 and sacred.. .
    Hey I'm Zandria, soooo I was wondering how does it feel on your first try ? And can your cherry pop on the first try ? My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost an year and I finally want to let him. . But what would the doctor tell me ? Would he/she say I'm still a virgin if my Hymen is still present and my skin isn't stretch ? HELP ME PLEASEEE o.O
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 20, 2013, 06:32 PM
    Do your parents know you are "dating" him? If he is pressuring you to have sex, then he doesn't really care about you. Once he gets what he wants from you, it is likely he will move on. You are still a child and you shouldn't be trying to do adult things when you clearly aren't ready.

No one should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are ready to have a baby.

And yes a doctor can tell if you have even attempted intercourse.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Yes, it hurts your first time. You will be sore for several days. Cherry pop? Come on, if you are old enough to be thinking about sex, you are old enough to use proper terminology. Yes, your hymen will break on the first try.

The doctor would tell you that you are not prepared for this type of change of dynamics in your relationship. Your doctor will tell you that you can get pregnant the first time you have sex. The doctor will tell you that it will hurt. And finally, the doctor will tell you that pregnancy at your age is very dangerous and can cause some permanent health conditions to you and possibly permanent serious mental or physical deficits to the baby.

Jun 20, 2013, 06:35 PM
    My friend who has went to the doctor told me that , the doctor told her that they would say you're a virgin if your Hymen is still there and your skin didn't stretch. .
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 06:36 PM
    Your friend isn't a doctor now is she? I'm a nurse and I see 13 year old girls all the time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Of course the doctor can tell if you had sex, and are no longer a virgin and that's what he will tell your mom, and your mom will tell this boys parents and then you will never hang out and then your mom will take your boyfriends parents to court for a restraining order and he goes to juvie if he tries to contact you in any way and his parents will go to court and pay your parents for violating a court ordered restraining order and you will be grounded and your bedroom windows nailed shut.

Jun 20, 2013, 06:44 PM
    No , but I feel like you guys are putting pressure on me and I haven't let him and we be in the house by our self and I refused to let him ! All Iwant to know is if my skin don't stretch or my hymen is still there ami still a virgin ?
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Once he puts his penis in your vagina, you are no longer a virgin.

Putting pressure on you how? We are telling you the facts.

Did you know you could get diabetes from being pregnant at your age? Did you know that being pregnant at your age can cause you to have seizures?

Jun 20, 2013, 06:54 PM
    I'm going to use protection , and I also DID told him If he didn't have a condom he wasn't going to have sexwith me ! And well can y'all explain the facts a little better ? I feellike you guys are YELLING !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very scared [ 6 Answers ]

Please help me... I have been taking meds throughout my pregnacies.iam now 33wks pregnant and now completely clean. Will my baby be OK at birth? Will he withdrawl? Will they find anything in him?

Help please scared [ 8 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend were 14 and 15 she had her period 2 weeks before we had sex and she was spotting when we did I pulled out I made sure but now she's saying she 2 weeks late? Could she be pregnant? Pleaseeee help were scared!

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

Scared down there [ 3 Answers ]

I got hemorroids 12 yrs ago giving birth. I take meds that constipate me a lot. I am HORRIFIFED I have a HUGE ONE AND MY PANTIES ARE FULLL OF BLOOD. What do I do?? Thanks

View more questions Search