Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria13 View Post
    I'm going to use protection , and I also DID told him If he didn't have a condom he wasn't going to have sexwith me ! And well can y'all explain the facts a little better ? I feellike you guys are YELLING !
    When you have sex you will not be a virgin anymore, even if he uses a condom. And, you can still get pregnant using a condom. What will your parents say when they find out you are pregnant?
    Zandria13 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 07:04 PM
    I don't know about my dad , but my mom already thinks I'm having sex and I'm no so I midswell just do it ! But if I get pregnant my mom will beat the heck out of me !
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 07:12 PM
    Okay, the facts.

I got pregnant using the pill AND the condom. Not once but twice. Another member got pregnant the first time she had sex using three forms of birth control. You see, just having a condom does not protect you from getting pregnant. It can still happen.

If your mom takes you to a doctor he can, and will, tell her if you have had sex.

Sex does hurt the first time. You will also be sore for several days.

Let me ask you this. If you do get pregnant, how are you prepared to deal with it?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria13 View Post
    I don't know about my dad , but my mom already thinks I'm having sex and I'm no so I midswell just do it ! But if I get pregnant my mom will beat the heck out of me !
    Then be prepared for getting into trouble. You'll be lucky to have a normal baby at your age, plus you can have a lot of problems being so young. Will you just quit school if you get pregnant? You must be in middle school. How sad!

Jun 20, 2013, 07:21 PM
    I'm through, all I'm doing is asking questions and you guys are acting like I'm NOT A VIRGIN which I am ! I haven't have sex YET ! When my mom take me to the doctor I'll juss ask them all this stuff and continue looking on the internet at least THEYwont JUDGE someone who still is a VIRGIN and haven't let a boy stick his penid in her ! I understand y'all helping but you guys say the meanest things ! :(, to a girl who STILL IS A VIRGIN!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 07:23 PM
    They are telling you that once you let him do this to you, you will not be a virgin... is that really so hard to understand?

And I see nobody saying anything mean here but I do see you not understanding what is being said... or at least pretending to not understand.

And you are too young to be having sex... keep telling him no.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 07:25 PM
    No one is being mean. They are telling you the truth.

Please continue to be a virgin.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 07:26 PM
    We have never been mean to you. We are telling you the truth.

Why are you so angry with the truth?

Jun 20, 2013, 07:27 PM
    Okay , explain things BETTER ! Getting mad at me ? NOT going to help I'm still a virgin so I can care less I'm going to just go to the doctor whenever my mom take me or talk to my dads girlfriend .
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 07:30 PM
    We are not getting mad at you. You are getting mad at us.

How can we explain things any better? We've already have explained as good as we can.

Jun 20, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Well , thank you very much !
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Explain things better?

This is getting silly now.
    Attached Images

ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 21, 2013, 03:10 AM
    We aren't getting mad at you. We care about you and are trying to help you. You came on here telling us you are scared because your boyfriend is pressuring you to have sex. You tell us you are worried about how it will feel and how your mother will react. You tell us you are worried that a doctor can tell whether you have had sex. So we have answered all those questions. We have told you it will hurt the first time. We have told you a doctor can tell. How better can we explain that?

We have also told you that no form of birth control is 100% effective so any time you have sexual intercourse you risk getting pregnant. We have also told you that getting pregnant at your age can mean serious health problems.

You tell us you are scared, well you should be. You should be scared because you are thinking about doing something adult when you are only a child. We want to protect you from making a very big mistake that you can't take back. Once you lose your virginity its gone. If you get pregnant your life can be ruined. Wait until you are older and more emotionally prepared to deal with this.

Being scared is a warning sign. If you are scared about something then don't do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very scared [ 6 Answers ]

Please help me... I have been taking meds throughout my pregnacies.iam now 33wks pregnant and now completely clean. Will my baby be OK at birth? Will he withdrawl? Will they find anything in him?

Help please scared [ 8 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend were 14 and 15 she had her period 2 weeks before we had sex and she was spotting when we did I pulled out I made sure but now she's saying she 2 weeks late? Could she be pregnant? Pleaseeee help were scared!

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

Scared down there [ 3 Answers ]

I got hemorroids 12 yrs ago giving birth. I take meds that constipate me a lot. I am HORRIFIFED I have a HUGE ONE AND MY PANTIES ARE FULLL OF BLOOD. What do I do?? Thanks

View more questions Search