Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kac1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 05:53 AM
    Color choice
    My hair in the summer is a light brown with dark blonde highlights and has a little touch of red highlights. I do have a fair amount of gray. I always panic with color selection because I don't want it to go darker. I have purchased light golden brown g6 and dark blonde 7n. I am not sure which one to choose. Any suggestions
    snb207 Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2013, 09:35 AM
    Try the dark blonde. You can always try a different color in a couple weeks if you aren't happy. Good Luck
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2013, 11:12 PM
    Of those choices, I would select the 7N. But it really depends on what you want dear :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent blue hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Aqua hair color?

First year choice, residents choice [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a similar question, but since my situation is a little different, I would like to be sure please. I was on H1-B from 2005 to February 2008. I then switched to F1 and was on F1 until end September 2009, when I went back to H1-B. Under substantial presence test, I was a resident for 2008...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

View more questions Search