Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terridioneallen Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 05:10 AM
    30 day weight loss challenge
    Any, ideas! Im trying to lose weight before school starts back in August I would like to lose a lot but I know that is NOT healthy. And how much do you think I can lose in 30 days. Thanks! Btw, I'm 5'3 and 14
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2013, 05:23 AM
    Not enough information to make any sort of considered response.

Jun 21, 2013, 01:58 AM
    What do you need to know then? Thanks!! :)

Jun 21, 2013, 02:10 AM
    How much can I lose in 30 days?
    I need to lose weight. If I give it my all, how much can I lose, I have already quit pop.Since Jan. 08 2013 I have not drank pop, or sugar drinks. Does anyone have a 30 day challenge that I can do because I really want to do it, and I am more motivated if it's a challenge. Thanks! I'm 5'4 199lbs
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 21, 2013, 04:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by terridioneallen View Post
    I need to lose weight. If i give it my all, how much can I lose, i have already quit pop.Since Jan. 08 2013 i have not drank pop, or sugar drinks. Does anyone have a 30 day challenge that i can do because i really want to do it, and i am more motivated if its a challenge. Thanks!! im 5'4 199lbs
    Please see your pediatrician for a check-up and nutritional information. You shouldn't go on any diet at your age without seeing if you have any health issues.

Jun 21, 2013, 07:45 AM
    I have all ready been to the doctor about it and I have something that runs through both sides of my family Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) which can make it hard to lose weight. But my doctor said it was safe to exercise. & if I start losing weight she said I could get rid of the PCOS.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 21, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Eat lots of vegetables and lean meats, dairy products, berries and apples, but stay away from anything with containing sugar or wheat flour.
    dursilla Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 03:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by terridioneallen View Post
    I have all ready been to the doctor about it and I have something that runs through both sides of my family Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) which can make it hard to lose weight. But my doctor said it was safe to excercise. & if i start losing weight she said i could get rid of the PCOS.
    Hi I have been diagnosed with pcos also and I went from 200lbs to 142lbs in about 9 months if you still need help losing weight just ask and ill give you all the help I can
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 05:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dursilla View Post
    hi i have been diagnosed with pcos also and i went from 200lbs to 142lbs in about 9 months if you still need help losing weight just ask and ill give you all the help i can
    She has already asked. Do you have any good suggestions for her?
    dursilla Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 05:27 PM
    Find a diet that suits you OK for me it took awhile to find it so ill give you a outline
    Breakfast: two pieces of whole meal toast one with jam one with vegemite and a coffee
    Lunch: I eat either a couple prunes (they help with bowel movement) or cranberries( fruit of choice)
    Dinner: whatever is served but a small amount but I if cook dinner I usually never stray away from a nice big salad and a small serving of meat

NOTE- don't drink soda if you do stop, drink mainly water at least 8 cups a day they help you keep full and don't have any calories now junk food I don't eat maccas and all of that but things like cake and sweets I eat the tiniest bit like I will have a small treat once a month maybe even once every two months but if you love you sweet treats have a small treat once a week
    EXERCISE- you want to get at least three days of hard work in so find the time for three days of running ( for 20-30 minutes) walking (30-40 minutes) riding (30-40 minutes) I personally like riding and walking so that's what I do at least three times a week and if I really want to be good ill do some dancing or abdominal exercise in my off days
    The more the merrier

>email address removed per site rules<
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 06:38 PM
    Also avoid processed foods, artificial sweeteners and diet foods

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

View more questions Search