Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jane29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Yellowish discharge
    Hello, I haven't been sexually active for 6 months until 3 weeks ago I have intercourse with my boyfriend. Two days later I started having a smelly yellowish discharge, I'm simply afraid it is some sort of std or infection that I'm not familiar with. What is it?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2013, 06:29 PM
    No one knows without examining you - sounds like some sort of sexually transmitted disease.

He wore a condom? You have both been tested for STDs? How recently?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 07:22 PM
    Take a swab and send it to me. I'll send it to a lab, and they'll tell you what it is.

In other words, how do you think someone online will be able to diagnose what this is?

It could be an STD, it could be a yeast infection, it could be a different infection, there are literally hundreds of possibilities. Without testing it, there's no way to tell you what it is.

You'll need to see a doctor.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2013, 07:57 AM
    Dr. Alty - on another thread someone took a photo of "her vagina" in an attempt to obtain a diagnose. Could you diagnose from that?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Yellow discharge is a symptom of bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis. Only your doctor can tell you which one it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellowish discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I'm seeing a yellowish thing everyday on my undies, and it smells so bad I want to know if I have an std ,thanks

Yellowish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am worried about a yellowish discharge in my clitoris area. Before my boyfriend and I had sex, he told me about a thick yellowish discharge just sitting in my clitoris area. That really worried me and him because I am thinking that it can be some type of bacterial infection. I thought it was...

Yellowish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

So as embarrassing as this is :(... so today I noticed quite a bit of yellowish discharge almost like a light/med period discharge it doesn't really itch or anything and I haven't noticed an odd smell its not fishy or anything like that and it doesn't hurt when I pee and I don't have any red...

View more questions Search