Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHUBBS222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Knee problems
    I'm a 47 year old female who was doing very heavy lifting when my back went out and I dropped a heavy box on my knee cap then I went to the er and they told me I had severe arthritis and chondramalacia pattellia well I never had any problems with this knee before that day. I need a opinion and answers could the 40 pound box falling on my knee cap or the heavy lifting cause these underlying problems to surface? Please give me any help you can. I lifted over 2000 pounds that morning. Please help me get answers.
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 09:10 PM
    I would go to your doctor if u dident maybe that will help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knee [ 4 Answers ]

My right knee hurts a lot when I run right under the joint and I don't no why I was 16 when it started now I am 17 and it still hurts did I hurt it? Or what did I do I no you can't really tell me anything my doctor told me its OK my acl is strong and all that good stuff but it doesn't tell me why...

Knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 7 weeks into a knee injury. I fell from 3 feet up on top of a wood bench going through the seating part catching my leg in the frame clipping my knee just below the kneecap and hyper extending as I rolled at the same time. I had a mri and x-rays at 4 weeks and was told that the lcl and meniscus...

Job Hunting W/knee Problems [ 2 Answers ]

i, shattered my knee cap in '01 :( i, have had a second surgery 1/06 to remove hardware. i, just left my job a drivers license examiner due to the physical aspects of the job. i'm in a catch 22. i, can not stand or sit for long periods. According to ssa... my injuries is not considered a...

Knee won't scab over [ 1 Answers ]

I skidded out in the bike part of a triathlon last Sunday and skinned my knee, arm, etc. The bruises are awesome! I'm worried that the scab on my knee keeps cracking open because it's on a joint (obviously). Should I keep it covered with neosporin or something so it doesn't crack... it'll never...

Knee won't scab over [ 2 Answers ]

I skidded out in the bike part of a triathlon last Sunday and skinned my knee, arm, etc. The bruises are awesome! I'm worried that the scab on my knee keeps cracking open because it's on a joint (obviously). Should I keep it covered with neosporin or something so it doesn't crack... it'll never...

View more questions Search