Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by briolette View Post
    I would, personally, like to know why the OP's parents didn't step in long ago and inform her that her desired "friendship" is a breach of boundaries - people in positions of authority cannot befriend you and perform their jobs ethically and adequately.

She has stated that she's spoken with her parents, a relative who is a teacher, as well as other folks, and none of them informed her that this relationship IS NOT NORMAL? If she's telling the complete truth about that, then no wonder she's having so much trouble distinguishing right from wrong, in this instance. She has no guidance, no one to set limits, and right now I'm faulting her parents.

Having said that, though, I am really wondering if everyone in her life isn't telling her the same thing - that it is wrong - which is why she wound up here, in the first place. When you're delusional & people aren't telling you what you wanna hear, just keep at it until you find someone that does. I really wonder.
    The parents may not know which is why I suggested the teacher contact the parents to let them know what's going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My "best friend" barely ever answers my texts or texts me. [ 18 Answers ]

We went to the same middle school but not high school. We used to text a lot in ninth grade and kind of in tenth grade. But now we're in eleventh grade and she never texts me and I always have to text her and she barely ever responds. Also I always make the plans to hang out and she never does. So...

DNS server isn't responding [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, recently come acrooss aa internet error :DNS server isn't responding:. I'm fed up with as my internet will work then it won't and that error will pop up. I've tried many ways of fixing it bt it still consistently doesn't work... PLEASE HELP Christiaan

What to do , my girlfriend isn't responding [ 31 Answers ]

Dear friends... I am in a relationship with my girlfriend since 4 years. We had ups and downs... but we finally patched up and had a good time. She always credited me for my love and affection toward her. Basically she's a cold hearted person, even when everything was good, she rarely used to text...

My iPod isn't responding [ 3 Answers ]

Icant turn myipod on andwhen iconnectit to the computer nothing happens,

View more questions Search