Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steffenie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 12:39 PM
    Movie about fairies
    Hi everyone,

First of all sorry for my bad english.
    I hope you can help me to find a movie.
    Its an old movie about fairies. I don´t know the titel anymore but it was about a boy and a girl who had to go to there grandmother for a couple of weeks. And when de boy and the girl play in the forest the boy walks to a three and steps in a circle. He disapears to an other world where fairies live. The girl also goes to the fairy world, but when she arrivés ist to late. The boy has eaten something from the fairy world and isn't alouwed to leave the world. The make a compromise with the fairy prince. They have to do 3 assigments. But than the princes sees the girl who works at the farm of there grandmother and falls in love with her. He wants the boy and the girl to take the girl to the fairyworld, after that the boy is free to go.

I don´t know the rest of the story but I do know that the prince and the girl marry and that the girl gets her own wings.

I hope you guys can help me!

Thanks a lot already!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jun 18, 2013, 02:50 PM
    Faeries (1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old movie with fairies [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an old movie. At one moment a father presents al his daughters to a little men and he can have 1. He falls in love with the youngest. But the girls have to catch him and hold on to him. The one who holds on to him the longest wins. And I think he gets covered in soap so...

Old movie with fairies [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an old movie. At one moment a father presents al his daughters to a little men and he can have 1. He falls in love with the youngest. But the girls have to catch him and hold on to him. The one who holds on to him the longest wins. And I think he gets covered in soap so...

70s and 80s cartoon television movies called fairies or about fairies [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember when it was on but I was young we recorded it on vhs and I watched it a million times but can't remember much about it now.

Movie about fairies [ 2 Answers ]

It had to be created either in the 80's or 90's. I don't remember much but I know the film is of real people and the fairies are real too not animated. There were 3 or 4 children and I believe there was a faerie house included. And they visited the forest many times to see the faeries. Anyone has...

80's or 90's movie about fairies [ 1 Answers ]

Any one have any idea about a movie about fairies in it? I don't remember much cept that there were kids in it, running throuh a tunnel like place and a huge bolder comes rolling towards one of the kids. Its got alotta fairies n stuff in it

View more questions Search