Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizziandra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 08:23 AM
    Teenager needs help!!
    Hi I'm Samantha. Sadly to say I had unprotected sex 4 days ago. I have been worried because I been thinking I might be pregnant but I'm not sure about that and I definitely don't want to be... besides that this feeling has lead me to be concerned about every little thing. I have noticed thick white creamy discharge which lead me to take a picture of inside my vagina. I notice a lot of the same discharge and a little circular spot that look bruised(reddish yellow) I don't know what to do because I can't afford a doctor at the moment and I really can't tell people around me my situation. I haven't tried anything as yet... please help!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 08:27 AM
    When your period is 10 to 14 days late buy and use a HPT according to directions. It is impossible to tell if you are pregnant this early.

No means of birth control is 100% effective and, of course, you did not use any protection - unfortunately, as you said.

I realize you don't want to be pregnant, but until your period is late and you test positive no one knows if you are.

It only takes once, of course.

Aside from pregnancy, is he disease free? I am always saddened by these questions - your boyfriend cares so little about you that he didn't protect you from pregnancy? He can just walk away if he chooses. It's not that easy for you.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 08:29 AM
    You will have to wait until your next period. If you miss it, wait 14 days and take a test with the first urine of the morning. You realize you are playing a waiting game now... will you be pregnant or get a STD first? Or both??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Too late to edit my post but when you play adult games you pay adult prices.
    judith128 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 08:56 AM
    Need to take care of your body. You should think many times before you decide.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 09:05 AM
    This thread is over a year old and the poster hasn't been back in the mean time. Please don't resurrect old threads, they might bury the new questions and people who are actually here won't get their answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being a teenager. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a teenagee girl, I'm 15. This questions to all people past their teenage years, it's simple really, all I want to know is 'how was your teenage years?' I'm just plainly curious. Things like friends, boy/girlfriends, first kisss, mood swings, how you got on with family, sad/happy...

My teenager is a terrorist. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 17-yr. old son who is completely out of control and a danger to his younger siblings and me. His father died not quite 2 years ago, and he has totally detached himself from the rest of the family. He started smoking pot occasionally while his dad was still alive. We had it curbed though,...

Teenager [ 3 Answers ]

What do u do when a mother puts her 17 year old out that has not grauated from high school and she needs to be enrolled in high school by her godmother do u need to get custody. She only has 7months before she turns 18. I really don't understand what to do because of her age.

Is this just me being a teenager? [ 5 Answers ]

I feel so stressed, and so cut off from all of my friends! I feel like I'm pushing them away by telling them how I feel and I've gotten to the point where I don't realise my feelings until I've said them. Over the past few months I've become different from how I used to be! I've been feeling sick...

Pregnant teenager [ 60 Answers ]

I am a mom to a teenager and I think she is pregnant. How do I know she is? What should I do?

View more questions Search