Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fluffy2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 07:58 AM
    Can I be pregnant after a miscarriage?
    I had a miscarriage a little over 2 weeks ago and after I stopped bleeding me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and now I'm experiencing breast soreness nausea wanting to eat everything in sight I went to my dr I gave a positive pregnancy test but I have to go back on Thursday to take another one could I have gotten pregnant so soon
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Yes, it's possible.
    It's also possible that your hormone levels are still high from your miscarriage.

The second pregnancy test is the best way to determine if it's just your hormones still being out of wack or if you're actually pregnant.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 12:52 PM
    I'm surprised your Doctor didn't caution you against intercourse for a period.

And, yes, you could be pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, maybe a miscarriage [ 0 Answers ]

I might be prenant, if so its been 3 weeks, I just started having terrible pains and cramps, light pink, red and white discharge, I've been nauseaus for a few days, until the cramps started. I need help! Could this be a miscarriage?

Pregnant right after a miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on Feb 5, I just found out I'm pregnant again. I never had a period in between. (not intentional) Do I use the miscarriage date as my last period date? Thank you

Miscarriage 3 weeks pregnant how long after can you get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

How long after can you start trying again after a miscarriage

Pregnant after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a miscariage on march 5th and my husband and I have been trying again my nipples are tender and I have not had my period yet could I be pregnant again? My hormone levels where 6.5 on tues the 5th and by that Friday they had dropped to 2.5 is that possible to be pregnant so soon?

Is it possible to get pregnant after miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago having been 6 weeks pregnant and haven't yet had my period, I've been told it can take up to 6 weeks for your period to come, I was just wondering is there any possibility that you can get pregnant straight away after a miscarriage and if so when can you take a test...

View more questions Search