Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AayushiB Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 05:09 AM
    Unprotected sex
    My normal period ended 3rd June. I had sex with my boyfriend on 8th June and then had a pill on 9th. Unpredictably I bled on 13th June which ended on 16th. I had sex again on 18th June. Do I need to take the pill? Can I get pregnant? And will the pill affect my cycle?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 06:46 AM
    WHat pill? You are aware the Plan B pill isn't for birth control... you need to talk with your OB/GYN to get on a real form of birth control... but keep in mind no form of birth control is 100% effective... and having unprotected sex is actually TRYING to get pregnant.

Jun 18, 2013, 09:38 AM
    I meant the contraceptive pill.
    Just tell me should I take it? I had sex today.
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Contraceptive pills are taken on a schedule... not just when you have sex... exactly WHAT type of contraceptive pill are you taking.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 09:41 AM
    You take birth control pills every day, whether you have sex. Is that the pill you are referring to?

Jun 18, 2013, 09:52 AM
    Ipill I'm talkin' about.
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 09:56 AM
    That ISN'T a form of contraception it is otherwise what is called Plan B pill,. its only to be used IF the contraception you use failed... and you have used NO form of recognised contraception yet from your post...

So why aren't you using any contraception... at all if you don't want pregnant.

Jun 18, 2013, 09:56 AM
    Another thing, why did I bleed on the 13th? Was that due to the contraceptive pill I had earlier?

Jun 18, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Then what should I do. Please help me! :(
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 09:58 AM
    You mean you aren't actually trying to have a baby? You were having unprotected sex over and over. People trying to have a baby do that.

Are you or aren't you trying to have a baby?

Jun 18, 2013, 09:58 AM
    Suggest me a contraceptive please.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AayushiB View Post
    Then what should I do. Please help me! :(
    First of all, stop having sex. It doesn't sound like you know what you are doing.

Jun 18, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Not at all I'm trying to have a baby. I'm just 18.

Jun 18, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Okay. I won't. But now what should be my next step? I don't want to get pregnant.
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

Jun 18, 2013, 10:01 AM
    You should refrain from engaging in sexual intercourse until you are ready to have a baby to care for.

Even birth control, condoms, plan b are not 100% effective.

If you don't want the responsibility that comes with having children... DON'T HAVE SEX!

Then you wouldn't have to worry about what to do.

Jun 18, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by busymomma2013 View Post
    You should refrain from engaging in sexual intercourse until you are ready to have a baby to care for.

Even birth control, condoms, plan b are not 100% effective.

If you don't want the responsibility that comes with having children....DON'T HAVE SEX!

Then you wouldn't have to worry about what to do.
    You are right. My boyfriend and I have promised not to. This was the 3rd time we had. But right now I need to be rescued. Help me! :'(
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 10:05 AM
    You need to go to your doctor.. or Gynecologist... because there are many types and dosages of contraceptives and nobody can prescribe or recommend one online, There are no particular one that is best for every female, but certain ones are better for certain people. You can't buy most of them without a doctors prescription either..

I also recommend you taking a class on human reproduction... because you need to know how you get pregnant.. as its clear you really don't at this point. Because you keep having unprotected sex.

And even with the right protection.. and if you use it the way you are supposed to... you can still get pregnant...

Continue what you have been doing and I can guarantee you WILL be pregnant... very, very, soon.

Jun 18, 2013, 10:08 AM
    I won't. I get what you mean. Isn't there any other way than seeing a doctor?
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

Jun 18, 2013, 10:08 AM
    All you can do at this point in time is wait to see if you miss your next period.

Wait 2 weeks after your next period, when/if you miss it, then take a HPT using your first morning urine.

Jun 18, 2013, 10:11 AM
    You guys are acting like it's too late. I had sex today. Can't I have an iPill and be rescued?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After having unprotected sex can I still be pregnant if I bleed after sex [ 6 Answers ]

Well I've also had a few pregnancy symptoms...

Unprotected sex [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex three nights ago, and since the day after, I have been having large amounts of yellow discharge come out of me. It's not always yellow, sometimes is a milky color. I don't have any other symptoms though. No pain, no irratation, no itching... and the discharge has no smell. Is...

Unprotected sex [ 7 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my g.f on 7th march... her period date was 2nd march.. Not taking any risk she took I-pill bt after 80 hrs... Today on 14th march she took the urine pregnancy test the ressult of which was negative... Is tere any chance that she may b pregnant?

I had sex with my man unprotected than protected sex with a friend 2 days later, who [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend on 7/28/2010 , than I had sex with my new boyfriend, which he used a condom on 7/30/2010. On 8/7/2010 my breast started to swell and are very,very tender now. I think I'm pregnant but a bit scared becus I had sex with two guys so close even though the last...

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??

View more questions Search