Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tajeri28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 10:12 PM
    I can be found in just about every home
    My question is a riddle which I would like to get an answer for:-

The riddle is:
    I can be found in just about every home.what am I?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 05:45 AM
    I don't know why you posted this under education research. But your riddle is pretty lame, as there are loterally thousands of possible answers. A person, a bed, a table, love, air, rooms, the letters 'h' o' 'm' and 'e', etc etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious, came home to shower, found no hot water. Did fast check, found that the res [ 1 Answers ]

Curious, came home to shower, found no hot water. Did fast check, found that the reset button was not "popped" and with "power on" I have power to my lower element, but nothing to the upper element? Curious if the element is bad will it not show power? I do not have a continuity tester however...

What to do after you found out after the home was purchased has asbestos siding? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I bought our first home due to having problem tenants when we were renting. Well after we purchased the home. About over a year later. We tried to put in some new windows in the house because of the windows not being up-to-date and better quality. Since the home was built back in...

I found a pill in my home [ 1 Answers ]

It bears the mark of TYC 365 and I'm wondering what it can be? Thanks for your input..

Found my landlord in my APT when I was not home [ 5 Answers ]

My landlord came into my apartment this morning without notifying me. There was no emergency of any kind. My boyfriend was there while I had left for work, and he woke up to find my landlord in my apartment with 2 other men, electricians my boyfriend was told. What can I do, where do I start I...

Selling your home when co-signer is not able to be found or is not willing to sell. [ 2 Answers ]

My mother and my step-father recently refinanced on the home. Both of their names are on the deed. At one time my step-father was living in the household. Now he is not and has not lived here for 2 years. He is not contributing financially to the mortgage at all. Now that the interest rate has...

View more questions Search