Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marvin19372 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I agree you made the right move in switching programs. Did you inform the school first?

However, I don't see anything actionable. If there is an agency that licenses or certifies these programs, I might report this to them. They may want to pull the license. If your daughter got in an accident, while driving after the session, then you might have a cause of action. But since there is none, I would just forget it and move on.
    Yes, the situation was very frustrating and I don't believe my daughter was given effective treatment however there was nothing illegal or damaging done. The school was informed about our decision to switch programs but seemed to have a very bad attitude about us doing so. I know that this director placed several phone calls to the school which he was not asked to do but ultimately we did give authorization for . Again, we have no way of knowing what was a actually said or insinuated on the phone calls
    marvin19372 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin19372 View Post
    Yes, the situation was very frustrating and I don't believe my daughter was given effective treatment however there was nothing illegal or damaging done. The school was informed about our
    decision to switch programs but seemed to have a very bad attitude about us doing so. I know that this director placed several phone calls to the school which he was not asked to do but ultimately we did give authorization for . Again, we have no way of knowing what was a actually said or insinuated on the phone calls
    We are planning on drafting a letter to the health care organization who's umbrella the program runs, so I just wanted to check out a few facts before doing so.
    Thanks all!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be violated [ 5 Answers ]

If I am on probation in one county and got arrested in another county on 3/19/11 and I am scheduled to see my probation officer on 3/22/11 will my arrest show up and result in a violation

Can you be violated for this? [ 9 Answers ]

If you are on probation and have been paying fines but can't pay what they want you to pay can they violate you?

He violated now what? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend had this problem for 5 yrs.He went to prison for 2 yrs came home was on probation from 2007-2008.Three days before he was to get off his probation officer violated him for not showing up to her office.So he served some more time then got out.She put him on house arrest for 3...

If I get violated [ 1 Answers ]

If I am on supervised probation for 1 year with no suspended sentence and my po takes me to court for a violation, can I go to jail? What all could happen?

What was violated [ 4 Answers ]

A former employer gave a reference on me to a potential employer. The former employer told the potential employer that I was on medication. I have never signed any medical release form nor did I have medical insurance with the former employer. I was with this company for a few years before I turned...

View more questions Search