Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miranda2live Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 10:23 AM
    My boyfriend and I had sex and two condoms broke should I be worried ?
    We have sex every time using condoms . Just so happens that last night we used 3 . The first one he had came in and we threw it out . We continued and used two more and both broke :( is there anything we should worry about . He didn't finish. The only time he came was in the first condom and we threw that away .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2013, 11:54 AM
    You had unprotected sex. Yes, I would worry.

Jun 17, 2013, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You had unprotected sex. Yes, I would worry.
    As soon as they broke we changed them we didn't wait
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2013, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda2live View Post
    As soon as they broke we changed them we didn't wait
    What was happening between the time they broke (how did you know?) and new ones put on? Sperm must have been released inside you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2013, 12:36 PM
    ANY time there is penile insertion, there is the risk of pregnancy. So if you do not want to be pregnant, then you shouldn't have sexual intercourse. If you are worried that you might have been impregnated, that is a valid worry given the circumstances.

Jun 17, 2013, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What was happening between the time they broke (how did you know?) and new ones put on? Sperm must have been released inside you.
    Both times they broke during intercourse . The first one broke and my boyfriend noticed I didn't , and we immediately changed condoms . The second one broke and I heard it pop and he pulled out and trashed the condom as well . He didn't yet
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2013, 01:23 PM
    You really need to read up on pre ejaculate which was present and which can cause pregnancy.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2013, 01:27 PM
    Don't you understand that none of that can change our answer. You had intercourse. Therefore you risked getting pregnant. Because of the issues with the condoms, that risk increased. So the answer to your question is yes, you should be worried.

It doesn't matter that he thinks he didn't ejaculate. It doesn't matter that you changed the condoms quickly. All those things can reduce your risk, but not eliminate it. As soon as you let him enter you, your need to worry about getting pregnant existed.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2013, 01:28 PM
    "should I be worried ?"

Yes. Someone is selling you breakable condoms!
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2013, 01:30 PM
    Oliver, have you ever considered law school?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2013, 01:30 PM
    What again? I've already completed it once. Well that is what they told me anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom broke.. [ 6 Answers ]

It was when he was pulling out and he says he hadn't yet.. do we have anything to worry about?.

Condoms, serious sex question [ 3 Answers ]

So yesterday me and my boyfriend were having sex. And after we got done he took the condom off and I saw that it was brown? Is this normal? I'm just really worried on what it might mean.

Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. But he came into me [ 5 Answers ]

Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. but he came into me 2 times with out pulling out.. can I be pregnant?

Sex with Condoms, safe to have sex again? [ 21 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I use condoms as a method of birth control and it is the only method that we use. I put on a condom every time we have sex but usually we both end up wanting more almost immediately or a few minutes after. Is it safe to change condoms immediately after having ejaculated into the...

View more questions Search