Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anncouchman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Mean green cleaner sprayed in eyes of one year old
    4 year old sprayed mean green super strength and degreaser in my one year olds eyes. Rinsed eyes out witg water for twenty to thirty minutes but can open eyes from time to time but not very long. Has stuff caked on eyelashes what do I do? It happened yesterday at 3:47 p.m.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 16, 2013, 07:00 PM
    And you haven't seen a doctor yet? I hope your child gets medical help now and you keep your chemicals locked up from now on.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 16, 2013, 07:01 PM
    You need to get the child prompt medical attention according to the MSDS.

Eye Contact: Immediately rinse with large amounts of water for at least 15
    Minutes, occasionally lifting upper and lower lids. Obtain medical attention.
    Mean Green MSDS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyeshadow for green dress and blue eyes [ 1 Answers ]

My dress is green with silver rhinestones on the straps. My heels are black and so is my jewelry. What kind of eyeshadow should I use to my my eyes pop?

Why would a chihuahua have green eyes? [ 6 Answers ]

My mom purchased a chihuahua a couple weeks ago and we noticed he has green eyes. I know that some animals will have pink eyes meaning blind, and blue meaning deaf. Is there anything like that for this chihuahua? What can I give a chihuahua who is constipated?

Want my eyes of my baby to be green [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm planning to have a baby girl, and I want her to have green eyes. None of us in the family have green eyes,nor is in my husband's family. So is it possible for us to hve a baby with green eyes? We all have black color eyes

Kitten with runny,green discharge from eyes [ 2 Answers ]

We rescued a kitten that was abandoned by its mother and it's eyes are very runny and they have green discharge. The kittens belly is also very distended (swollen). What can I do to treat this at home?

My dog has green Mucas around his Eyes. [ 2 Answers ]

My dog has always been a faithful eater, and now it seems that his appetite has slowed down. Just recently, he has been having green mucas around his eyes, and I don't know what to do. What is this green mucas, and why is it there?

View more questions Search