Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Renim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 05:25 PM
    Outtake adaptor
    Need to find an outtake cleaner light adaptor that fits my outtake! I bought a Polaris pool cleaner and the adaptor I bought for it will not fit the outake that is in my pool now!

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Ask about pvc male adaptor [ 6 Answers ]

When it comes to 1 1/2 pvc male adaptors, I've noticed over the years that the threaded end seems to be shorter than usual or is that a different schedule type of pvc?

Should my outtake on my above ground pool be shooting up,down, or in middle of pool? [ 2 Answers ]

Above ground pool water outtake should it be shooting to side, on top, on bottom, or somewhere in middle?

Tns adaptor error [ 1 Answers ]

Sir/mam I installed oraClient10 on my comp.But now whwn I try using sql it asks for user name and password which I'm not knowing sir and when I giv username as system and password it gives me tns protocol error.. it would be great if you call tell me how to solve it:)my operating...

AC Adaptor for Nano [ 3 Answers ]

I have just purchased an AC adapter for Apple Nano 2GB. The ac adaptor has following specifications; Ac input 90-260V Output 4.9V to 11V DC I am not sure should I connect it with my Nano or not. Nano can be charged with USB port which gives 5V DC but the new adaptor says 4.9V to 11V....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.