Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I_l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Why can't my boyfriend pleasure me?
    Hey. I have been with my boyfriend for a year, and I love him with all of my heart. My boyfriend is 19 and I’m 18. We both took each other’s virginity about 3 months ago. I know I have a hard time talking about sex, because it has always been taboo. My boyfriend and I are planning to getting married, but I get worried about the sex. He hasn't yet to make me climax. Sometimes when we have intercourse it feels great, but I never finish. Not even when he goes down on me, or when he uses his hands. I have asked him to focus on the on rubbing the clitoris, but he always ends up doing his own thing. He doesn't know I have never finished. He just assumes that I have, because when it does feel good I moan. We can tell each other everything, but I think this one will really hurt his feeling. My boyfriend is on the smaller end, and I know it bothers him. He is 5.5 inches. I know sex isn't everything, and I should love him for who he is; I really want to enjoy sex more, and experience a wonderful feeling with the person I love. It would be remarkable to hear everyone’s ideas that will help improve our love life!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2013, 06:19 PM
    Learn to discuss sex with him and what please you and what doesn't. Tell him everything especially if you need more time. Then you can explore and experiment and enjoy it as you learn about yourself, and him. Get on top and get yours first why don't you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2013, 05:14 PM
    Guys aren't born with instinctive knowledge of how to blow women's mind with sex any more than women are born with the knowledge to blow a mans mind.

You have to talk to each other and teach each other all the little things you like and dislike... and the other person has to actually listen.

I've blown the mind of most of the women I've slept with... and it wasn't because I have a 12" wiener as big around as a beer can (actually I don't, because I was making a point)... but because I've actually paid attention and listened to every woman I've ever been with... and learned from it... which surprisingly enough... apparently most people don't do.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 05:24 PM
    You're both very inexperienced, and very young. Just because he's a guy doesn't mean that he knows anything about sex, or the female body.

Do you masturbate? Can you get yourself to orgasm? If so, tell him the secret to getting you there. If you don't tell him, then how the heck is he going to figure it out? If you can't talk about sex, your relationship won't last.

I do have to say, he's not small, he's a little above average actually. Average is 5 inches. I've been with guys that are average, and guys that are huge. Size really doesn't matter. In fact, the guy that was average (my husband) was the guy that got me to climax every single time. Most women don't climax from penetration, it's all about what you do before that matters, and it doesn't involve the penis at all.

Talk to him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2013, 02:32 PM
    "My boyfriend is on the smaller end, and I know it bothers him. He is 5.5 inches"

He discusses penis size but cannot/will not discuss whether you are satisfied after sex? You need to talk, shy or not. No one comes with a users guide. It takes time and patience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why I don't feel pleasure when my boyfriend is giving me oral sex? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know why I don't feel any pleasure when my boyfriend is giving me oral sex? We being together for a while now and when he goes down there, I just feel his tongue moving and wet but that's it... not good feels from it? Is it because I'm not turn on or not in the mood? What going...

No pleasure [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I am 18 y/o and I lost my virginity almost a year ago. I've had sex a hand full of times with a few different chicks but no matter what I do not feel anything. The chicks liked it because I could last for 2+ hours but I don't enjoy it. I have had conversations with my friends about sex and...

No pleasure [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently in a good honest and open relationship with my boyfriend. However, nothing that we do sexually gives me any kind of pleasure. Kissing doesn't do it (which I won't tell him) and neither does sex. I have had boyfriends in the past and kissing them was not pleasurable either. It always...

View more questions Search