Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martybh4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 08:06 AM
    Family tree question.
    My husband was previously married and had 3 children. He since divorced and he an I have been married for 19 years I had 2 children from a previous marriage. We did not have any children together. At every family reunion his first wife is still listed before me. Is this correct.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:28 AM
    It would make a difference, such as this, if it were a wedding of one of her/his children, then it is proper to have her listed first, and visa versa. However, you are with him now so you should be listed first at family reunions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Family tree builder? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently heard there is a specific computer program that can help one build a family tree automatically, where can I download one?

Watson family tree [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of help on doing my family tree

Family tree [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing my family tree and wanted to ask if anyone knows of any good sites I can visit but that don't charge. I have got so far but could do with some help and can't afford to pay out the fee's that are asked from some sites. Do any people post information on finding family members on hear as I...

Family tree [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the best site to use for making a family tree. I did go to ancestry.com but it is so expensive. I am just wondering if there is anything else out there that wouldn't cost so much but still have the searching abilities.

Family tree help [ 15 Answers ]

I have recently started to try and find out about my family history. Unfortunately my family didn't share much of it when they were alive. I think there were too many bad feelings. If anyone knows how I would get started that would be great. I just have my grandfathers name to start with. Can it...

View more questions Search