Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mars281978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 02:23 PM
    Old horror movie
    Old horror movie where their are sum teens in an old house. One chick walks off and is stsnding in front of a mirror she's possessed and starts drawing on her chest with lip stick draws a circle around her nipple and the nipple swallows the lip stick. Its old hope sum one can please tell me this movie.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jun 15, 2013, 03:13 PM
    NIGHT OF THE DEMONS (1988). Lipstick scene around 53:00.
    mars281978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    NIGHT OF THE DEMONS (1988). Lipstick scene around 53:00.
    Thank u!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

It was a late 90s movie about worms, a horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Some people living on a farm and one night the power line fell and the electricity hit the ground and the worms start coming up from the ground

Movie help... 80s horror or sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the title of a movie that I remember seeing in the 90s at some point. I don't remember the title or actors, however, I remember there being something buried in a sandy field, that people could go to and possibly get trapped. I think it was a space ship of some kind. I just...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search