Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonfx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 04:25 PM
    What is AOL*FS Verify? There is $1 pending charge on my Visa which I did not make...
    I have a pending charge of $1 on my Visa credit card from AOL*FS VERIFY. I do not have anything from AOL. The fraud dept. at Visa didn't know what it was so we canceled the account. Can anyone explain what that is and how they might have got in to my account? Thank you.
    J

Check out some similar questions!

Pending Charge [ 2 Answers ]

My son is incarcerated in Oregon, In order to visit you have to state all past charges then they check it out .It came back that I have a charge Pending , I hzve no clue about a Pending charge , Hos would I find out about thiz they won't tell my son what its for or anything about it J just knows I...

Pending felony charge in North Dakota. [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently trying to land a job with an Oil Company in North Dakota, however, I have two pending felony charges for distribution of marijuana (under 200 grams) in the state of Wisconsin. The company has ran a background check and they are currently denying me the position because of the pending...

Pending neglect charge [ 4 Answers ]

I filled out an application at a retirment home and one of the questions where "do you have any pending charges of neglect against a child or elderly person" I have 3 pending charges right now but the social worker said most likley there going to be dropped. Should I be honest and tell the employer...

Will pending charge make you not hireable [ 1 Answers ]

Can you get hired with pending charges if not is that discrimnation

Pending Charge Background Check Missouri [ 1 Answers ]

Will a pending criminal charge/open case show up in employer background checks in Missouri?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.