Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faithabishop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Why am I having dreams about my dead husband?
    My husband passed away last year, and I'm having reoccuring dreams of him wanting to divorce me and having sex with other women. What is going on?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 02:29 PM
    What you are doing, or dreaming about, are active physical behaviours of your husband, in real time, as though he were still alive.

My guess is that it is more bearable to think of him in any other way, other than deceased.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 04:43 PM
    Did you have those thoughts before he died?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 05:43 PM
    My guess is that you had suspicions about him before he passed away, maybe you never confronted him about it, and now you're dreaming about it because you can no longer confront him.

But that's just a guess.

We'd need more info about your married life before he passed to give better advice.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dead husband is in my dreams [ 0 Answers ]

I lost my husband two years back. It was a road accident. We were planning to launch a new plant next day. But next day could never come in his life. I heard the news on phone. We had a very happy colourful prosperous love married life for sixteen years. We are blessed with a daughter and a son. My...

Dreams of dead husband [ 1 Answers ]

Even before I lost my husband to cancer in 2009, I always dreamed that he was with someone else. After he passed I have seen him next to me calling me, laying next to me and still dream that he is playing me dirty as the saying goes. He was not a player he was a very attentive man and loved me very...

Can the dead communicate with the living through dreams [ 3 Answers ]

Any ways my father passed a way about seven years ago now I keep Having him pop into my dream land or dream realm , I had a dream with him in it last night I never had this kind of dream before where my fathers mad at me. I did not rather see his face I just could feel how mad he was at me for...

Dreams of communication with the dead [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I had dream that has been on my mind, could someone please tell me what it means? I dreamt that I was at a grave site I saw my father who had passed away in 2006 floating above his grave but I also saw my mother who is still alive in the same position floating above her grave and I placed the...

Are dreams of the dead direct communication? [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I've been dreaming of my friends's brother, or rather a friend I used to have a long time ago. I had nothing to do with her brother but I know he hated me. He died a while ago from a drug overdose. I've had a few dreams with him in them. I can't understand why since as I said, I had...

View more questions Search