Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arunvarghese Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 01:26 PM
    Multiple entry Tier 2 General Immigrant Partner Visa- Entry
    I have been issued a multiple entry Tier 2 General Immigrant Partner Visa till Nov 2015 by UK Embassy yesterday. My spouse works in woking,UK.
    I would like to know if is it necessary to make a first entry to UK land within 3 months of the date of visa issue? Is there any time frame mandated for travel? I am intending to travel only after 4-5 months from now. Please advise

Check out some similar questions!

What would the general journal entry be for an adjusting entry? [ 1 Answers ]

Depreciation for the month: Factory equipment... $642.00 Office equipment... $369.70 What accounts are debited and credited?

Multiple General Journal Entry Questions. [ 4 Answers ]

1. Paid $7,423.36 for income tax payable. 2. Requisitioned $1,241.27 of indirect materials and factory supplies to be used in the manufacturing of jobs currently in process. 3. Paid County taxes $6,321.00 for property taxes accrued as of 12/31 4. Purchased $2,243.26 of indirect factory...

I have a 5 year american visa.. (b1/b2 r-type).. Multiple entry. Since I got it in sept [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 year american visa.. (b1/b2 r-type).. Multiple entry. Since I got it in September 2008 I haven't being able to travel with it . But I just got my leave for 3 months and wanted to go and visit my brother in the states.. what do I do

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.