Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Can't get hard drive out of computer
    I'm trying to get a hard drive out of an old Dell Dimension XPS T600r.

It's mounted vertical up along the front of the box... not attached by side screws.

How do I get this thing out?

Thanks!
    Attached Images

TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Mar 24, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Been there have the tee shirt. Take off the front cover which is held on by 3 tabs on the opened side [I see 2 of them in your pic] take the 2 screws out behind it and your there. -- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

How do I make my hard drive to show in my computer [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have a problem with my hard drive, secon hard drive I connected as slave it shows up in device manager but not in disk management and it also shows up in the bios, any help

Connect 2nd Hard Drive, from other Computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have Dell Dim2100 'XP' with Western Digital Hard Drive + 384Mb RAM. I have a Maxtor 19Gb Hard Drive from my earlier '98SE' which I want to use as Back-up/Storage, preferably internally but can't get it to locate as a secodary Drive using the IDE connection cable - is the solution an IDE/USB 2.0...

Transfer speed from computer to external hard drive [ 44 Answers ]

I just transferred 4GB from a folder on my computer to a USB2 external hard drive and it took 45 minutes! From other transfers, it seems like this is way too long. 1. Is there a "standard" transfer speed that I should expect from a transfer like this? 2. Would doing other things on the...

Installing window's onto 2nd hard drive from a computer already running window's? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I Install window's onto 2nd hard drive from a computer already running window's? I fixing a computer for a friend and I need to reinstall windows onto his hard drive but that's all I have is the hard drive... I have 2 computers one running xp and one running me what would be the...

View more questions Search