Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7318252 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 01:51 AM
    projectile motion
    A projectile's launch speed is5X speed at maximum height.Find launch angle 0.
    tsgkl911 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2013, 05:05 AM
    At maximum height there is only horizontal component of velocity.i.e.vcos0 if o is the angle made with horizontal... try to use this info... is the answer 78.46 degrees?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Projectile motion [ 3 Answers ]

HI I am having problems understanding this question, if someone could help me as soon as possible, it will be much appreciated. A stunt man drives a car at a speed on 20 m/s off a 30 m high cliff. The road Leading to the cliff is inclined up ward at an angle of 20°. (I) How far from the base...

Projectile motion [ 2 Answers ]

As it passes over Grand Bahama Island, the Eye of a hurricane is moving in a direction 69◦ North of west with a speed of 37 km/h. Three Hours later, it shifts due north, and its speed Slows to 98 km/h. How far from Grand Bahama is the eye 4.50 H after it passes over the island? Answer in...

Projectile motion [ 1 Answers ]

I have problems with calculations involving projectiles, pliz help me and refer to the best wesites where I can get help? Thanks or send to <[email protected]>

Projectile motion [ 1 Answers ]

I need help trying to help one of my high school kids answer a projectile motion problem. A bride throws a bouqet from a balcony 20 meters from the ground at an angle of 37 degrees above the horizontal with an initial speed of 10 m/s. The bouqet overshoots the crowd below and lands on the...

View more questions Search