Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minniesmouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 06:15 PM
    Uncle?
    What relation am I to my wife's brother's son?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 13, 2013, 06:32 PM
    Uncle-in-law
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 01:32 AM
    But normally just called Uncle,

But yes Uncle in law, Uncle by marriage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was rapped by my uncle what can I do? [ 6 Answers ]

When I was 9years my uncle abused me sexually and last year the whole year did the samething that he had done but for last year was different he will point the knife to me and said I must choose between the two. Only to find out that the thing he was doing make me feels like I was just a fool,...

My Uncle is mean to me help? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My mom and dad are on holiday to Germany and my sisters and brothers I hardly ever see them they are always watching TV or on computres and work. So my uncle came over for a couple of days while my parents are on holiday. My uncle was going out for dinner and I asked him can you get me a...

Can my uncle adopt me? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Mama and I would like to know if my uncle can adopt me. Actually my uncle is an american soldier (he is from Texas) and he wants to adopt me so I could join him in US. Is it possible? Because I live in France with my Mom. My parents are OK for my uncle's idea. But where do we...

ISO Uncle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My name is Heather and I am in search of my uncle who was adopted out after birth. He was born to Noreeta Wilson. While my grandfather was in Korea my grandmother was assulted and became pregnant with my uncle. During those times they made the choice to give him up. He would be in his...

Siblings and uncle will say get out [ 9 Answers ]

My brother and sister are in my mothers will. We will inherit half the house along with my uncle, my mothers brother. My brother lives in another state. My sister is here in NY. I have been living in the house for the past 30 years along with my mom and uncle. Mom is downstairs. My uncle and me...

View more questions Search