Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Dark underarm
    Hi, I have dark underarms and I don't know how to whiten it up.. is there any home remedy I can use? Please help... thanks a lot!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 24, 2007, 11:13 AM
    There are many factors that causes dark under arms. Some people tend to get dark under arms from friction and continuous sweating. Other factors include, natural hair growth, ingrown hairs or genetics. Try using a loofah scrub or mild scrub. It will help remove dead skin cells from the skin and help new skin cells come in. You should also use a skin lightening cream on those areas to help fade the discoloration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to have a shaved underarm clean [ 4 Answers ]

After I shaved my underarm, it might look OK for a little while, but still I can see the black root there, and does anyone know how to get rid of them and have the perfect clean look?

Black underarm [ 1 Answers ]

Goodday! I just want to ask some simple steps or solutions on how to whiten black underarm. Thanks!

Painful underarm lumps [ 17 Answers ]

Good morning. I am a 41-year-old woman. My mother had cancer in her left breast and died of widespread metastatic bone cancer last year. I am religious with getting my annual physicals and mammograms and just had both in February. I am trying not to be paranoid however… A few weeks ago I noticed...

My underarm and inner thigh needs attention! [ 5 Answers ]

Just like everyone here on this section, I got the same problem.I love wearing sleeveless tops and bikinis before but now, I can't even afford to try one. My underarm is dark and so as my inner thigh. Can you suggest me any effective remedies? I need to have them whiten before my soon to be...

Dark underarm [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem on my underarm. It's dark. I need a home remedy. Could you tell me what to do. Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search