Ask
    ne2780 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 12:49 PM
    Why is my 1986 Chevy Pick-up K30 with a 6.2 L diesel engine is overheating
    Why is my 1986 Chevy Pick-up K30 with a 6.2 L diesel engine is overheating
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 13, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Don't know. Check radiator, thermostat and things like that. Post on Cars and Trucks Form (Home and Garden), probably get more responses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford diesel engine overheating? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2002 f 350 diesel overheats whan I driving over 100km once I slow down to80km it runs fineanybody have clue

1986 chevy monte carlo shifter linkage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to reconnect the floor shifter to the transmission, which was connected and worked before. The floor shifter inside will not move the cable underneath the car. I can see where the cable comes through the floor, there's not much cable and I don't see any damage to it. It's connected...

No Start - No Run, 1986 Chevy 4X4 p/u [ 2 Answers ]

Engine turns - no start - no spark - ran line from battery to Distributer - starts and runs great. Checked voltage at distributer - showed 11.5 volts - when line was ran direct from battery - was 12 volts. Engine is 3.0 V-8. New plugs, New spark plug wires, new distributer, new coil, and new...

Toyoto 1986 pick up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my 1986 toyota, is giving me problems, I'm driving down the road and the engine dies, after which I left the car running for 45 minutes and not a problem, it seem that the only time it dies is when I'm driving down the road at about25 -35 mph although I have not tried to take in on the highway....

View more questions Search