Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smileyface13 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2013, 09:08 AM
    Yes they have him quarantined.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2013, 09:12 AM
    Maybe it's time to make your cats indoor cats and save them from predators that live in your woods.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2013, 03:25 PM
    WG, Tick and I all asked questions from our personal knowledge. How does your Vet know all is well? You dance around the question but don't answer it. Keep in mind I work in animal rescue.

You are so busy talking you aren't able to listen - your cat was attacked by a fox and you still defend your position that cats should somehow run free.

You're moving. Will you be on the edge of woods there? Or will they be inside?

I'd like more info on the fox attack and how the Vet knows everything is okay.

EDIT: I just noticed the answer has changed to include quarantine, unlike yesterday when it must not have been necessary because it wasn't mentioned. So this cat, perhaps rabid, perhaps not, is still roaming the neighborhood and exposed to Smiley's other cats and the other way around.

Time to close - OP responded in a very positive way to some negative words and then Smiley reopened the took over the thread. Off topic, conversation, nothing being added. Highjacked in fact.
    Smileyface13 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2013, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    WG, Tick and I all asked questions from our personal knowledge. How does your Vet know all is well? You dance around the question but don't answer it. Keep in mind I work in animal rescue.

You are so busy talking you aren't able to listen - your cat was attacked by a fox and you still defend your position that cats should somehow run free.

You're moving. Will you be on the edge of woods there? Or will they be inside?

I'd like more info on the fox attack and how the Vet knows everything is okay.

EDIT: I just noticed the answer has changed to include quarantine, unlike yesterday when it must not have been necessary because it wasn't mentioned. So this cat, perhaps rabid, perhaps not, is still roaming the neighborhood and exposed to Smiley's other cats and the other way around.

Time to close - OP responded in a very positive way to some negative words and then Smiley reopened the took over the thread. Off topic, conversation, nothing being added. Highjacked in fact.
    Lets forget about this. I'm 11. I know. You do what you want OK. I was trying to help from my experience from when I lived in a place like this. And this is embarrassing but to be honest there are 2 reasons is didn't tell everybody my cat got querentined. 1-I didn't know I had to tell the whole world what they did to my cat. I just said he was all right so people would stop giving me advice I don't need anymore 2-I didn't know people cared about knowing what the vet did. I don't know how to spell querentined too... any way since I'm 11 nobody wants my help so whatever, I'm just going to help kids my age from now on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Change name and introduce to cat? [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting a 2-year old Pomeranian tomorrow and don't like its name, but am also going to be working at introducing it to our 8-month old kitten. Any advice on if or when I should work at changing its name. After getting used to the kitten or right away?

How to introduce a new kitten to another cat. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have a cat who is nearly 3 years old. My Apartment Manager's cat just had a litter of kittens, and I'm going to be getting one of them. So far I've been going over there every day to get to know the kitten and bond with her (gonna call her Win) , And today I brought Win over to my...

How do you introduce an old she cat into a house with a younger tom cat [ 2 Answers ]

My female cat is 15 years old and I need to introduce her into my sisters house who has a neutred Tom cat about half her age.My cat is very inactive having arthritis in her hind quarters and is a very loving docile creature - my sisters cat is very fit and healthy and again has a nice nature but...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

View more questions Search