Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charstorm Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Not sure what josh said etc.. But let me say this..

I AM NOT ON PROBATION FOR ANY DRINKING OR DRUG RELATED OFFENSE.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED FOR THAT TYPE OF OFFENSE.

I do not drive.. so therefore.. NEVER would I be behind the wheel.

And when I did drive in my younger years. NEVER did I drive after drinking. I do not club or party haven't since my 20s... any drinking I've done in my whole life has been at home.

I never saw his post so no idea what you are arguing about.. HOWEVER Don't ASSUME THAT MY PROBATION HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH DRINKING BECAUSE IT Didn't.. nor drugs...

Goodnite to all and please I explained in the very first post I ever made that I have never been involved in an alcohol related offense.

I committed a low grade misdemeanor. Thanks.

Good night.. wow

I asked a simple question regarding scientific facts.. . thanks have a good night and life.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 13, 2013, 07:23 PM
    It doesn't matter. The point is you are not to drink while on probation.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2013, 07:28 PM
    Probation terms you agreed to dictate no drugs and no alcohol... doesn't matter what your actual offense was. Nobody here said you was arrested for a alcohol related offense.

If you really DON'T have a problem... then STOP drinking until your probation is over. Its not going to be forever. If your crime was such a minor one... then its really not going to be all that long.

If you don't have a problem... then that will be really easy to do. If you find it hard to do... then you really do have a problem and the first step would be admitting it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused on EtG answer I read [ 3 Answers ]

Dr.bill you were saying in one of your answers one drnk is detectable for 25-30 hours if cutoff is 100ng.. so does that mean 10 beers could show up for 300 hours? Sorry sir for all the questions

Do you read nutrition labels? Would you read them if they were 1-5 stars? [ 6 Answers ]

A study released today proved what most of us probably already know - a lot of us don't look at the nutrition labels on the food we buy very closely. Do you? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/Nutrition_label.gif/300px-Nutrition_label.gif What do you look for? Would you be...

I can't read preeti font when I use internet site [ 1 Answers ]

I can't read preeti font whene use internet site.

View more questions Search