Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyvnlearn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2013, 04:07 PM
    'Save the Dog' 80's made for TV Movie
    Does anyone have a dvd of this movie? It is hilarious and I'd love to own a copy.
    It stars Cindy Williams and was made in 1988. Thank you.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 13, 2013, 09:46 AM
    It looks like it was released for purchase in the UK as 'Go For Broke' - not sure where you live...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Go-For-Broke.../dp/B000OVT9HK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Trying to remember a movie title, the movie was made in the 90's I think [ 1 Answers ]

Its where 2 bother-in laws harvest wheat,one of the wife's buys a new combines and tornadoes take them,he has a hrd time getting the wheat harvest

Home made dog biscuits [ 25 Answers ]

I've changed my dogs food to an all natural and realized that I should change their cookies too. The all natural foods are very expensive and I was hoping that some one has a recipe for dog biscuits, maybe with peanut butter. I have found some on line, but not sure if all the ingredients are good...

Please help me save my sanity 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is what I can remember... I believe the movie is from the early to mis 80's There was a girl I believe she has two sisters and she is at this little cottage where her and her sisters are watching these babies and the babies get sick and vomit... I also remember a well and a guy singing...

View more questions Search