Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RMyke Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Mythological Game
    I am trying to find out what this game was. It was made around the early to mid 90's. It was some mythological game and when your game piece got to the middle of the board you would flip it open to "another world". It was really really fun, and I want to find it again or at least know the name of the game. If ANYONE can help me that would be great
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 24, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Video game or board game?

Mar 24, 2007, 03:12 PM
    It's a Board game. It was some mythological world and there was like a cyclops in it and what not, and then when you got to the middle you flipped open the game and went to another world. It was really fun and I want to try to find it again, but I highly doubt I will. But if you could help that would be great. Thanks!
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Were there something like quiz questions in it?

Mar 24, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Hmm... nope, I don't know. The only game I could think of like that was "Talisman" but that was 1980's.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 24, 2007, 04:36 PM
    LD, that's what I was thinking as well, especially with all the extra add ons available for it.

Mar 24, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Hmm.. maybe it is Talisman after all.
    I think it was made by a company called Games Workshop.

Mar 24, 2007, 07:31 PM
    YES I FOUND IT!! WOOOO... the game is called KEY TO THE KINGDOM. Thanks guy for helping me out. I appreciate it.

Mar 25, 2007, 02:29 AM
    LOL! I remember that game :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Is it a game or is it serious? [ 3 Answers ]

Argh where should I begin? ... well I have been getting to know a lad for months and months (like 10 months) we get on really well, but as I have no experience of relationships or sex or anything I have been worried to take it further as he has a lot of experience. I am 18, he is 21, we both...

New to this game [ 15 Answers ]

After a strange and rare situation with a friend of mine, a 17 year old girl that he used to like began to chat with me on the internet. I made sure that the friend didn't mind that I was talking to her because to some people, that might seem like a really mean thing to do. He claimed he was fine...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search