Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kat555lady Posts: 88, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 01:17 AM
    VT Timer
    I'm trying to clean out my startup list of things that don't have to load at start up so my computer will load faster since it takes close to 5 minites to start now. I know the vttimer has to do with TV in/out communication but I don't know what that means. Could someone tell me what this is for and if it needs to load up during start up? I don't know if I use this or not.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Mar 24, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kat555lady
    I'm trying to clean out my startup list of things that don't have to load at start up so my computer will load faster since it takes close to 5 minites to start now. I know the vttimer has to do with tv in/out communication but I don't know what that means. Could someone tell me what this is for and if it needs to load up during start up? I don't know if I use this or not.
    vttimer.exe is the drivers for S3 Graphics Video Cards and I think you will have display problems if you stop them from loading.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Mar 24, 2007, 06:03 AM
    You can figure out what's in your start ups here Startups - Contents
    --Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace Fan Timer [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for assistance on how to install a timer on a low voltage gas forced air (with a/c) system so that the blower fan can be set to come on at certain times and off at others, while still being automatically controlled as needed by the system.

First Timer and Residency [ 1 Answers ]

This is the first time I am filling out tax forms. I am trying to do it online but am getting nowhere. Most everything is fine but: In 2006 for the first part of the year I stayed at my mothers house in Freeport Illinois but did not work, then I went to Florida for a few months and worked, then...

Water Heater Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my Water Heater and I think it may be a result of the Timer that is connected to it. I cannot take a shower longer than 7 minutes until the water goes cold. Same thing with washing dishes and clothes. Do you think it might be a result of the Timer connected to it. Also, if...

Shower timer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I googled shower timer and ended up here. Do you know of any instance where someone has installed a water timer above the showerhead for disabled person with upper body strength issues? Already tried putting a lever on the shower faucet and can't change the whole shower fixture. Seems like...

View more questions Search